Jordanelle - Midway Transmission Project
2019 Company Fees and Rates
2019 Board Meeting Schedule
Next Board Meeting is on October 30, 2019 at 4:00 PM
Smarthub | Login Here
Pay via Phone (844) 210-8259
Online Electrical Service Application
About Us
(435) 654-2913
Contact Us
(435) 654-1581
Street Lighting

Heber Light & Power does not own any street lights. All street lights are owned by Heber City, Midway City, Charleston, Daniel, Wasatch County or a Private Party.

Heber Light & Power does maintain all the Street Lights within our Service Territory. We provide service to the city and county owned street lights free of charge. This is to help make our community's streets safe at night.

If you see a street light that is not working or one that is damaged please use the form to the right to report this issue.

If you want a street light added somewhere or want one removed, you will need to contact your respective City or the County.
When to Contact Heber Light and Power

Please fill out the form if you see any of the following:

1. A street light that is burnt out or blinking on and off.
2. A damaged street light that may still be working but is broken.

Figure 1 - Street Lights on Heber Main Street

Heber Light & Power
Street Light Repair Request
* Please Note *
Heber Light & Power will fix the street light at our earliest available time. This may be a week ot two since we already have other work lined up.
Customer Information:
First Name:
Last Name:
Phone Number: * (required)
Email Address:
Street Light Details
Address of Street Light:
ZIP Code:
Please explain Street Light situation and the location details:

    Heber Light & Power
    The Company's mission is to be a leader in the Public Power Industry by safely providing reasonable rates and reliable energy with an emphasis on environmental responsibility, transparency, and a commitment to values and community while maintaining a highly skilled and motivated workforce.
      Proud Recipient of the
RP3 Safety Award
Heber Light & Power
31 South 100 West
Heber, UT 84032
Office (435) 654-1581
Outages (435) 654-2913